1500 MG Full-Spectrum CBD Oil USA
1500 MG Full-Spectrum CBD Oil, Tincture contains, What is 1500 mg CBD oil? It is a whole hemp plant product containing every cannabidiol from cannabis plant. This includes cannabinol, cannabicyclol, tetra hyrdo cannabivarin, and cannbichromevinaric acid, to name a few.
Products like our 1500 mg CBD oil may be able to offer a wide variety of potential benefits. Read on to find out more about full-spectrum CBD.
Ingredients of Full-Spectrum CBD or 1500 mg CBD Oil:
So, what does our 1500 mg CBD oil contain? Great question. It’s important that you only consume pure, tested substances. You should do your due diligence before you add anything new to your regimen.
The good news is that the ingredients of our 1500 mg CBD tincture are very simple! The 1500 mg CBD oil contains:
- MCT Coconut Oil (Carrying Oil)
- CO2 Extracted Industrial Hemp Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Make sure to shake well before using. The ingredients of the 1500 CBD oil full-spectrum CBD may separate over time.
The hemp we use is non GMO and pesticide free grown industrial hemp. All of our products are Heavy Metal and Pesticide FREE. This is important, as it helps to ensure safety!
Wondering what to do with your 1500 mg CBD oil now that you have it? Understanding the proper directions for your new 1500 mg CBD tincture is important. It will help to ensure that you provide yourself with the optimal CBD experience.
Here is how you should take your 1500 mg CBD tincture as you start out with your new regimen.
- Take up to 30 mg CBD (twelve drops) of the 1500 mg CBD tincture once or twice a day. Everyone reacts different to the suggested use. You are welcome to increase or reduce the amount as you feel appropriate. It may take some time to figure out the perfect amount for you.
- You can add the 1500 CBD oil to any of your favorite foods or healthy drinks. Or, you can take your 1500 mg CBD tincture directly under your tongue. The choice is yours.
- You are welcome to increase or reduce the amount as you feel appropriate.
- Taking the minimal amount possible will help you to also receive the full strength from the CBD you take.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are here to help and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
There are no reviews yet.